Feb 27, 2020
Welcome to What’s Halvening!
Hosted by Cassie Clifton and
produced by Bitcoin Magazine, the show chronicles the latest and
greatest developments taking shape across the complex and
ever-changing cryptocurrency mining industry through interviews
with mining experts, CEOs, and general enthusiasts.
In this episode of What’s
Halvening, Cassie interviews Justin Podhola, CEO & founder of
Washington-based Elite Mining Inc, or EMI. EMI is building a
vertically integrated mining facility that will be run on 99%
renewable energy. Justin and I discuss:
- How to read poker faces of crypto-enthusiasts
- EMI’s Series A equity token offering
- EMI’s strategy of buying up S9s in anticipation of the
- What it means to be vertically integrated & expertise
- How their break-even BTC price is <$2,000
Stick around to the end of the episode for announcements from
Justin on their upcoming March 3rd token offering, acquisition of 2
hydro plants and the upcoming launch of their mobile units!
Follow Justin on Twitter
Follow EMI on Twitter @EliteMiningInc
Follow Cassie on Twitter @bitcoincass